- Welcome to Renie’s really rather random blog! You are welcome to hang out here with me and others as we learn and share cool things.
Search this Blog
- For culture change, make it easy for leadership to sponsor. Have them show up and say it’s important. “If the boss… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @heikan2003: What other things are you competing with for organization focus or urgency? #atdkc 2 days ago
- RT @heikan2003: How are the relationships your people have with clients affecting your program roll out? #atdkc 2 days ago
- RT @heikan2003: @atdkc keeping it real https://t.co/IxMhMQHtwm 2 days ago
Tag Archives: training program
More and more companies are multinational; employees are working for companies headquartered in other countries. The world continues to get smaller. There are certainly many employee development issues that arise. There are companies that take their existing US curriculum and … Continue reading