- Welcome to Renie’s really rather random blog! You are welcome to hang out here with me and others as we learn and share cool things.
Search this Blog
- RT @GlennonDoyle: Males: speak up not “as a father/husband” but as a human. Women’s value is not in our relation to you, but in our indepen… 3 days ago
- Original double patty melt. #ilovefreddies https://t.co/GA1ApyEC3R 4 days ago
- RT @NBCTheVoice: ✨ FOLLOW SPREE ✨ RETWEET if you’re loving all this #VoiceBlinds magic and we’ll follow some of you folks. ✌️ 1 week ago
- Love love @NBCTheVoice coaches, but miss past seasons when the focus was more on the talent than the coaches. @nbc 1 week ago
Tag Archives: training program
More and more companies are multinational; employees are working for companies headquartered in other countries. The world continues to get smaller. There are certainly many employee development issues that arise. There are companies that take their existing US curriculum and … Continue reading